Why don't you treat me with tenderness anymore?
Why aren't you sweet to me anymore?
Why don't you listen to me anymore, listen to my problems, my ideas?
Why don't you try to understand me?
Why do you dismiss me as if I'm your puppet, there solely for your entertainment?
Why don't you want to know me anymore, just want to know the outside?
Why don't you treat me like I'm special to you?
Do I mean anything to you?
Do you respect me? Do you care for me?
Do you love who I am today, or are you still in love with the person that I was?
Why can't you love me and not the person you are trying to change me into?
Why do you interrupt me off to tell of things that are more important to you?
Why am I suddenly afraid to see you, afraid that you'll hurt me, afraid that I'll cry...
mardi, octobre 19, 2004
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire