mardi, mai 24, 2005

Ah. Grad weekend is finished. I am so tired; haven't gone to bed before three since Wednesday night. The weekend was perfect though. I don't think that there is anything that I would change if I could. Everyone looked so nice in their grad clothes! It was so nice of M. Beaudoin to come down to the legislature with us to take pictures. That guy is a Godsend to our school. Grad weekend was absolutely awesome, best time of my life...everyone was so huggy, it felt like the retreat all over again; our grade feels so close again...

In other news, school started up again. Research project in after staying up until three finishing it, oh, by the way, you have a final project to do, oh, and it's due on the 6th or 7th....what's that? You just finished a big project for me? I laugh at you. Oh, you didn't know that you have a chem exam tomorrow? *chuckle chuckle* Well, ya do. Oh, and a social exam Friday, and have fun staying after school Thursday so that we can finish the curriculum on time. I so love school right now *rolls eyes* but I'm still in a pretty good mood. I just got back from soccer, which I totally suck at (no wonder, after having missed a bunch of practices and one game because of work)but I had a great time nevertheless. Time to do some chem practice for that 'surprise' exam...

Aucun commentaire: