lundi, juin 06, 2005

What am I doing? I don't even know anymore. I keep getting by by the skin of my teeth (or however that saying goes) and not really acknowledging the fact that when I work, I get results. Surprise, the first social exam that I work hard at studying for, I get a 93. This morning in Bio I surprised myself with how much I knew, because I wasn't stressed out about it because I was too busy stressing out about that English project. My whole weekend was such a mess, and I keep finding things that I want to talk about, and there aren't any oppourtunities to talk and suddenly, when there's such a moment, I don't want to talk about it, but everyone is so busy and I'm really busy and I don't know if these things that are troubling me are because everything feels so rushed and busy or because...I don't know, just because. Sometimes I wish you would acknowledge that I have feelings and problems too before you get mad at me and shut me out;make me feel badly for the same thing that you're doing. Ugh, who am I kidding?

Later.

Aucun commentaire: