Hm. Starting to burn out. Thank God my exams are tomorrow and then I am done summer session.
Erin is home! Yay! She came home last week, good fun. My parents and my sister are in Penticton until early Tuesday morning,so good parentless fun is defs on the horizon. Brouhaha. I just spent over two hundred dollars on textbooks for two of my fall term classes, then got to take the bus home with a huge-ass dictionary. I must say, it was fun. Work is okay; apparently Billy is moving to Vancouver in October/December which is sad, so everyone is sort of nervous about who's going to buy the store from him. Eeps.
I'm so excited about fall session though! I'm starting my Polish course (hence the huge-ass dictionary) and I'm very excited about it. It looks crazy hard though. Starting to wonder what I've gotten myself into, but still excited! Have been drooling over a pair of boots for a couple of days, I think that I'm going to pick them up tonight before work. Hm. My life really isn't that boring, I just don't want to post everything online; you never know who's reading it with the judging!
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you!
That was random. Anyhow. Time to eat and contemplate my history final. And my poli sci final. Yes. Go Aristotle?
mercredi, août 16, 2006
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire