Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes
jeudi, août 26, 2004
At your ten year high school reunion... by
robbiewriter
Your school name
Your name
Your job will be
Corrupt Politician
You will be worth
$712,907
Everyone will think you
Used to have a crush on them
Quiz created with MemeGen
!
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire
Message plus récent
Messages plus anciens
Accueil
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Qui suis-je
shanny
Afficher mon profil complet
Archives du blogue
►
2007
(5)
►
juin
(1)
►
mai
(1)
►
avril
(1)
►
mars
(1)
►
février
(1)
►
2006
(61)
►
décembre
(2)
►
novembre
(2)
►
octobre
(1)
►
août
(4)
►
juillet
(2)
►
juin
(5)
►
mai
(10)
►
avril
(6)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(5)
►
janvier
(17)
►
2005
(127)
►
décembre
(10)
►
novembre
(15)
►
octobre
(11)
►
septembre
(11)
►
août
(11)
►
juillet
(11)
►
juin
(10)
►
mai
(11)
►
avril
(12)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(5)
►
janvier
(13)
▼
2004
(92)
►
décembre
(5)
►
novembre
(4)
►
octobre
(6)
►
septembre
(4)
▼
août
(7)
At your ten year high school reunion... by robbiew...
affirmation
Why am I one of the few people who are upset about...
It was announced yesterday that Canada's oldest co...
How can I go forward when I don't know which way I...
Introverted (I) 67.74% Extroverted (E) 32.26% Imag...
I wish I didn't have to ask for your attention, th...
►
juillet
(6)
►
juin
(10)
►
mai
(8)
►
avril
(12)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(11)
►
janvier
(12)
►
2003
(3)
►
décembre
(3)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire