I wish I didn't have to ask for your attention, that I didn't have to ask you to listen to me when I spoke. I wish that you heard what I said, saw what I wrote. I wish I didn't have to change in order for you to do all that.
I want to be able to talk to you, want you to hear the words coming out of my mouth and too see you pause to reflect; not just rush into what you have been thinking about while I was talking and make me feel small and unimportant. I want you to take my feelings into consideration. I want you to realise that I don't always want or need a logical answer; sometimes I just need you to listen to my worries and to sooth me, not to dismiss my thoughts with a wave of your hand and plunder on with your reasons why my feelings are wrong.
I want to have fun with you again. I want to make you happy and have you do the same for me.
Why is love so complicated?