Ganked this from Caitlin's livejournal...sweetness.
You know what to do...And if you don't, well then you need to get out.
1. What song are you obsessed with right now? Hmm...maybe 'Out of control' by Hoobastank, been playing that one a lot lately for some reason
2. Have you ever given anyone else a hair cut? Hee hee...my sister I think
3. Have you ever broken your/someone else's bones? Do teeth count as bones? (it was soccer! Totally didn't touch her, it was the ball)
4. Do you carry any weapons on you? Nope
5. Any hidden talents? Hmm?I can pick things up with my toes. Special.
6. Would you ever join the Russian Mafia? Howsa bout the Polish Mafia? ;)
7. What's your favourite outfit? Umm...probably my man pants, my reebok shirt and my blue hoodie thing
8. Would you ever be on the bachelor/Bachlorette? Hell no
9. Quote any song...Preferably one you like. 'Now every second on the nose, the humdrum of the city grows. Reaching out beyond the throes of our time. We must try to shake it down. Do our best to break the ground. Try to turn the world around one more time.'(Cat Stevens, Tuesday's Dead)
10. Have you ever had stitches? How many? Why? Um...no
11. Do u have any nicknames? Yes, so many embarrassing nicknames...shanny, Shannon mountain, and pookie to name a few
12. How many fish have u ever flushed down a toilet? I've never had a fish...Buried many a hamster though
13. Do you like to write people notes? How long has your longest one ever been, and to who? Meh, it depends on what it's about...I think that my longest one was about four pages
14. Are you a predictable person? In some ways yes, others, not so much
15. What's the weirdest place you've ever been kissed? Hmm...Under a tree
16. Most retarded email address you've ever had? There are ever so many to choose from?
17. Which do you prefer...Normal or photobooth pics? Normal
18. List all the people you've talked to on the phone today. Ppfff...no one
19. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
20. Something really stupid you've seen or heard recently. I heard that some newspaper has nicknamed Paul Martin 'Mr. Dithers'...that and Mme Laurin telling us that we had to stay in Mme Pierce's room until twelve to discuss alliances and resolutions....and then proceeding to lock us in the room..
21. Do you work?If so, where? Yes, I work at mini-Zellers land(Fields-although I can't work till I get off these stupid crutches)
22. Would you rather go on a picnic or eat somewhere fancy and expensive? Hmm....picnic probably
23. Do you play in a band? Only in my imaginary band...does that count?
24. What's something embarrassing that's happened to you recently? Umm...The thing that keeps coming to mind is me slipping on the ice outside of the soccer centre before my game on Sunday after my dad warned me to be careful, and then him telling all of the parents in the stands about what a klutz I am....that and being useless on crutches and slipping on invisible things
25. Give us a run down of what you do before you go to bed. Why? well, I brush my teeth and do the whole bathroom thing, and usually I'll read or watch tv and figure out what I'm going to wear the next day if I have school (I'm slow enough in the morning without having to make extra decisions half asleep)
26. Do you have a T.V in your room? (You watch porn all night, don't you?!) yes, and heh heh heh...no thanks
27. What celeb would you LOVE to shoot in the head? Hmm...the annoying ones. Celine Dion! Ugh!!!
28. Would you rather have a sword fight with a stick of pepperoni or a cucumber? Hee hee...stick of pepperoni, cause it just sounds funnier (and so dirty!)
29. Do you have any friends named after animals? Not that I know of
30. Gone to any concerts lately? Whose? Hmm?no, the last concert I went to was my sisters Christmas concert, she's in the U of A mixed chorus
31. What was your lowest mark on your last report card? Haha...no comment.Just got my diploma marks in the mail...math was the lowest, going to be taking that one again
32. Would you rather have a really hot bf/gf whos a complete asshole to you, or a kinda dorky normal looking bf/gf who treats you like nothing matters more to them than you? Dorky, I have a thing for dorky guys, they can be really cute and sweet
33. Whats the weirdest turth or dare question you've ever been given, or given to someone? Dunno, haven't played that in awhile
34. When you imagine yourself alone, what are you doing? No imagining, usually I am alone, doing homework, reading, listening to music, being a dork and learning, ya know
35. Have you ever been in love? yes
36. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Did you accept? Yes. I was married to Vanessa, I was the king of Canada, I was on top! and then it all came crashing down?*sniff*
37. What is one thing you hate that other people always say? Hmm..it's not so much what is said, but rather the intent behind it..when people ask me if I'm ok and they have no intention of hearing out the answer and don't actually care what the answer is, or when people ask how I am and don't listen to the answer
38. Whats the weirdest drink you've ever concocted for yourself? Heh heh heh...making my hot chocolate Irish
39. Funnest sleep over memory? Heh heh...trying to sleep in the other room with Jack and Meghan at Erika's eighteenth and hearing Phil say over and over again 'You guys, I am soo drunk!!'
40. Any last comments about this quiz? Umm...None that I can think of
So yes. I was actually quite amused by this little quiz. I think that this has actually been one of the worst weeks of my life. Maybe I'm being overly dramatic. But seriously. Well, actually, the few little rays of sunshine were absolutely...Amazing. When I think of those moments, everything is ok. Wow. So maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought.
But I do really need to get some sleep. I have a feeling that this has been one of the factors in my enjoyment of my week. See, when I'm tired, everything looks terrible and I'm always inches away from tears, no matter what. Almost. So then everything seems to suck, cause I get so frustrated with myself. Today was one of those days, so when I got home and saw that envelope from Alberta Education....I got 100% on my French written, which totally made my day; I'm so proud of myself! Then I found my math diploma mark, and it turns out that I'm going to be taking the course over...it made me cry, so frustrating. I am really frustrated with this. My diploma mark was something like 20% lower than my course mark for math. Thanks Henri. So there goes my summer, or whenever I'm going to take this beast over again....Maybe just the diploma? So I hope that everyone who got their results today got really good news, and that you guys are all happy with how you did. Have a great long (loooong) weekend peeps.
vendredi, février 18, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire