I feel like my problems are insignificant right now with all the other things that are going on in the world. The Pope is lying in state in Vatican City, an election could come any day and the Liberals are turning out to be crooks, making it likely that an election could mean a government formed by the conservatives. The person that I usually go to talk to about this sort of thing has their own problems right now, more... life-altering, I suppose, than mine. Sometimes this kind of clarity is refreshing and puts everything into perspective for me. This time, however, it just makes me feel unimportant and alone. Strangely enough, I have no theories as to why that may be.
My first practice for outdoor is tonight. I'm hoping that this practice will be purely conditioning; sometimes the only thing that will calm me down is pushing myself physically until I'm exhausted, or running until I can't breathe. I need to push myself to succeed again and just turn my brain and emotions off for awhile.
mardi, avril 05, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire