lundi, juillet 11, 2005
So very distracted today. Couldn't concentrate on anything, work was interesting to say the least. Got through that ok though, just a few minor(hopefully minor) cuts and scrapes. Went to my soccer game right after work, had to change in the van and played a terrible first half against my old coach Spencer's team. Second half was pretty good though, which made me happy, and I burned the girl who had been burning me all first half. Got a bump on the head for my troubles though and my temple is throbbing ever so slightly. I hope that all I need is sleep, or maybe 'all you need is love'. Maybe it's because my parents and sister got back last night, and although it is comforting not to be alone in the house with my brother anymore, it did throw me off a bit. I drove to work and back from my game and it was kind of terrible. My mother does not like to drive with me, so she was double checking what I was doing, which made me a little nervous. Couldn't concentrate on driving as much as I would have liked to. Well, on to read a few more chapters and then get on to bed. Hope everyone is enjoying the hot weather, get a tan for me, aight?(the only tan that I have is a dorky soccer tan! Sweet, hey?)
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire