Yoikes. On such a high right now, not even sure why. Work was nothing wonderful, except that it was busy so it went by really quickly, and I went to the doctors and had blood taken...my arm still hurts! Demon nurses! Anyhow. It t'was probably my fault anyways...did too much with said arm. Then I went to my old work and showed them my grad pictures like I had promised them before I left. Dozed at home after a sweet lunch of my favourite, grilled cheese sandwiches, and then drove to work.
I don't think that I'm afraid anymore. I hope that I'm not.
I got a pizza with pineapples. My favourite kind of pizza.
The summer is almost half over. What happens next? I got my official acceptance to my program at the Fac today, such a relief to see that piece of mail sitting at my place. Get to go and babysit Potvin's kids and a couple of other ones, cause they're throwing him a birthday party Saturday and need someone to take care of their kids. Heh heh heh. Sounds good to me.
Hope the summer is being good to everyone.
jeudi, juillet 28, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire