I'm so exhausted...I hate missing stuff because of school, or work, or soccer, but I also hate missing those things because I want to go out. Makes me feel guilty.
Et bien.
Eventful day yesterday; I got into a car accident on my way to work with a 91 year old lady. Not fun. It wasn't my fault; she pulled out without looking and smacked into my car, but it was very stressful, let me tell you. Just what I needed,something else to worry about during exam time. So I ended up being late for work and have earned the (very flattering) nickname of "Crash the Jetta killer", courtesy of my dad of course ;0. I had to go to the police station after work to report it of course so I didn't get home until about 11:30 or so, but everything is taken care of (courtesy of my dad-there have to be some perks to having a cop for a father, even if it's just faster case processing) except for the repairs, which can't be done until mid-January. Well, I'm done procrastinating. Time to get back to studying, malheureusement, and then to work tomorrow for another 7 hours.
Goody.
samedi, décembre 09, 2006
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire