vendredi, février 16, 2007

I'm convinced that everyone has already given up on this blog, but here goes my post anyhow...

So I'm sitting in the salle multimédia at the Fac, which, usually, is super noisy and packed full of people. Not today! Apparently I'm the only person with an afternoon class to get out of the way before Reading Week, the most glorious of all weeks. Sérieusement, I'm so psyched for reading week. Hell, just the thought of being able to sleep a normal amount, even if it's just for a week, is enough to put me over the moon. Of course, I have two major papers due in the weeks right after this wonderful week so it won't be all play, but at least it won't be all work.

Well, what can I say? I made it through midterm week relatively unscathed, our soccer team is back in first and I just sent Erin and Tal some Valentine's love (but only to cover up my incessant loneliness!I need a man!).

Time for another coffee break before I collapse (or before class, whichever comes first).

Aucun commentaire: