dimanche, mai 13, 2007

I had the most amazing night last night. Like wow. I can't remember the last time I was this happy! He's a great guy, such a sweetheart. I just can't believe it.

But watch out! I'm a multi-tasker!!

Despite the over-the-top happiness, I'm a wee bit scared. I really like this guy, he's amazing and apparently he's crazy enough to like me (just jokes). I guess I have relationship phobia. I'm so afraid of hurting him, of turning our weird connection into something terrible and unhealthy. I know that I just need to let go, and I have been, which is why it's all been working. The more I stress about this the worse it will be. I just have to be myself keep on doing what I've been doing. And it will be great, as it is now. Amazing. I hope that I have grown up enough to take this on. I think that I have. I feel so lucky.

Aucun commentaire: