lundi, avril 23, 2007

Ok. Wow. So apparently my blondness has reached a new level.

I've been telling people for weeks that my last two exams are on Tuesday, and I've been stressing about those because I work tomorrow night and I can't figure out a way to study and be at work at the same time. I just double-checked the location of tomorrow's exam only to find out that my last two exams are on freaking Wednesday! Grahr! No Tuesday exams at all, just Wednesday! So not only has all of that stressing been for nothing, now I might have to miss practise on Tuesday and I have one more day in which to kill myself studying. But after that, all will be right with the world. I hope. I'm hoping to pick up my new laptop by the weeks end, so I'm sure that everything will be good. Except for my dad constantly telling me that I'm wasting my money on a new laptop, that I'm dumb for buying a Macbook (or just plain dumb), even though I've regretted buying this one since the day that I bought it because I didn't really have any choice in the picking (and it's a piece of crap and weighs five tonnes).

I'm so excited for summer!!

Aucun commentaire: