mercredi, février 11, 2004

I'm so full of holes...

So I finally got some more holes in my ears, right beside the second ones. Yay! I'm so glad that I didn't chicken out like I thought I would. Didn't hurt as much as the second ones, and only one of them kind of stings right now. Overall after school was good...got to hang out with my mom for about an hour and a half, talked about what's going on at school and stuff. It was cool. Plus, I got a cinnamon bun! Mmm... Which made up for the crappy school day I had, classes-wise; well, more like chem-wise. I was totally unprepared for that quiz...that is the last time I leave an english essay to the last minute; that's why I didn't get enough study time. Oh well, I know for next time. Things have been getting a lot better. I feel so relieved. Things are at a new norm for me, but it's a good new normal, for the most part. I don't think that I'm ever going to stop missing the good things about David's and my relationship, or him for that matter, but I know that it being over is for the better, and I know that I'm happier this way too; he seems to be as well. So in the end it's all good. Ciao!

Aucun commentaire: