lundi, mars 08, 2004

Consequence Free

I had one of the worst social classes ever. I had my hand up three times, and she didn't call on me once. Argh! Plus, the same happened to Jen! Does she just not like that corner or something? I was going to contribute a different opinion to that whole communism thing, what kind of people the communists think we are. It is so frustrating not being able to share an opinion or even ask a question because the teacher has some sort of problem with you or with where you're sitting, or who knows what her problem is. I think that I'm going to go and talk to her about it if it happens again. Anyways. Time to tone down the rage. I got a haircut, so I don't look like a hippie anymore and I don't have to keep blowing the hair out of my eyes. It's wayshort, and I think that I look like an elf or something, but my mom said that she didn't really see the difference from before I got my hair cut, and my sister said that it looked better, so who really knows what it looks like. Oh, and I found out that eyebrow jewelry doesn't have any nickel in it (I'm allergic) so the only thing that's stopping me from not getting my eyebrow pierced right now is....my age. Well, more specifically, my parents. My mom told me that I was dumb when I told her my news, and told me that I'm not going to get it pierced. Freak me out! Anywho, it's time to go and read the Crucible. Oo! Twelve more days until I leave! Woot! Tah, all. Ciao!

Aucun commentaire: