My mom got this video from the library, "where there's a will there's an A", some weird study guide video thing that teaches people how to study. She wanted to make Kelsey and I watch it, and we wanted chocolate milk. So we conned my mother into buying us chocolate milk and popcorn, and we watched the dumb movie. Sweet. I love chocolate milk.
Props to Elena, Courtenay, Alex and Lauren for their kick-ass project. It was totally awesome.
This week seems to be going by really slowly. I am so excited for the forum! Only...*counts*16 days until I leave Edmonton! Yay!! I got all of my dressy dumb blazers and stuff last Friday, never doing that again. See, my body is a really funny shape, clothes-wise, and my sister is cruel. Nuff said. It was funny though. Good times. I wish that I had a cotton candy machine. When I was at Frère Antoine, when we had our carnival in February, we had cotton candy, and it was way better than picarts. Plus with the cabane à sucre, the person who did it was a cousin or something of the playschool teacher, so we all got a whole bunch of tire (sp?)...I miss that school. Ah well. I'd better go and do some social, I haven't done anything productive all day. Hope everyone is having a good week, and if you guys aren't, then I hope that it gets better for y'all! Ciao!
jeudi, mars 04, 2004
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire