Green Day
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to do.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind.
Hang it on a shelf of good health and good time.
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial.
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.
I hope you had the time of your life.
I hope you had the time of your life.
I miss Ottawa. I mean, it's great to be back and all, but I had such a great time there. I really hope that we don't lose touch with each other. It was so unbelievably cool to have conversations about politics and global/national issues with so many different people. I learned so freakin much. The coolest thing was seeing question period in the House of Commons. I got to see Paul Martin and all the members of Parliament up close, and I got to see a liberal insult Stockwell Day...They said "Put your wetsuit back on, Stockwell!" Awesome. Then there was our first ministers simulation on Friday. Alberta ended up separating from the rest of Canada and forming the Republic of Alberta. It was awesome. Plus I learned some French slang from my roommate. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the release of this. I love Ottawa. I think I'm going to move there someday. I loved the Forum. I didn't want to leave. It was so sad on Saturday when everyone left. It was such a great experience. I also think that the counselors and the people who came had a lot to do with its greatness. I was chatting with the session four people and counselors cause our plane was delayed twelve hours and I think that our counselors were more fun. Especially Russ. He's awesome. I've got show you guys pictures from my Forum experience. Anyways. I'm exhausted, so I think that I'm going to go and sleep. I hope that everyone is having fun doing whatever it is that you're doing for spring break! Ciao!
dimanche, mars 28, 2004
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire