lundi, avril 19, 2004
Know what I noticed? When I don't get any sleep, I am so much more awake, so much more outgoing, and I get along with people better(for the most part anyways, sauf quand je fais des stupidités).Untill I get home. Then all I want to do is sleep, and my dad tells me not to because when it comes time to actually go to bed I won't be able to sleep and I'll be up all night. I tell him that it's doubtful that that will happen, but I can't tell him why I think that cause then he'll get pissed off at me and give me a bedtime or something. Arg. I wish I'd had a soccer practice today. I'm starting to get into the habit of playing soccer every day, and missing a day throws me off, especially when it's so windy that I can't go and practice on my own *pouts*. Oh well. I want to move to Ottawa! Or Manitoba. Man, those toba kids sure know how to party! Oh, btw,the strange guy with the glasses was one of thecounselorss from my forum session, one of the coolest ones, and the other two are fellow forum alumnus. Man, I really need to learn when to shut up. Oh, the coolest part of my day was by far when we got to do javelin in gym class! I'm so glad that I decided to take gym! I totally sucked at first but then M. Gaudreault came out and he worked with Katelyn and I and then I got it! Yay! It's so frickin cool, I wish that they had taught it to us last year! Oh, and I found out that with a political sciences degree, I'm not going to be making much at all...good thing I'm not going into it for the money ;). Anyways, je suis fatigué.. à demain tout le monde!
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire