lundi, avril 05, 2004

Walking contradiction

I just got back from my work. Had to ask for some time off, but I can work Fridays now. So I hope that it's all good. My assistant manager(Dorothy) seemed alright with it. My manager(Heather) wasn't in though, so Dorothy got me to write her a note explaining that I couldn't work Sundays unless she absolutely needs me to, cause I have practice every Sunday till the end of June, and if I miss a practice then I'm benched for half a game. I really don't want to piss this coach off. So hopefully she accepts my offer of working Fridays now. Plus I had to tell her about some tournaments that I might possibly need to have off for, cause one of the is out of town. Fun. Not exactly a screaming success, but I'll take what I can get. Hopefully she gets in touch with me soon. I hate doing this though. I feel like I made a commitment to work, so I shouldn't be bailing out of it so often. Gray. Oh well. I suppose it'll all work out in the end, one way or another. Today was a sucky day, but I guess I'll get over it. No better way to do that than by diving into my homework. Fun fun. Oh well, at least this way I won't get stuck with a huge heap of it over Easter weekend. Hopefully everything will turn out, and I'll finally make a decision one way or another. I hope that everyone enjoyed their first day back from holidays. Oh, and for Jarrah, thank you for my pretty bracelet! I took my other ones off, so it doesn't clash! Yay for pretties! Anyways. Ciao!

Aucun commentaire: