dimanche, avril 04, 2004

Wee!

Ok. So I had a tryout/practice thing today for the U-18 selects team. So I went and the coach had to tell me to relax and to smile, because I totally freak out at tryouts and I do crappily for some reason. After I relaxed, the practice was really good. I haven't had a good practice like that since outdoor last year. So apparently it wasn't really a practice; after the coach e-mailed me about the practice he put me on his team anyways, because the assistant coach(an old coach of mine) told me that I was the type of player he likes and that I should be on his team. I am so happy! I haven't played on a well put together team for a long time, and it's so refreshing to actually have a coach that cares about the players and the team as a whole, and wants to keep us together for a long time. Plus, I've played with half of the players before (oh, and Melissa is on the team too) and I get along well with the ones that were there. Wee! Well, I'm superbly behind on my chem homework, so I'd better go and do that before it's too late and Dunkley eats me tomorrow. I hope that everyone had an awesome spring break, wherever you all were and that you're all looking forward to school tomorrow(hee hee, just jokes)! Ciao!

Aucun commentaire: