mercredi, août 03, 2005

As I have become older (and supposedly wiser), some things lose their importance while others gain more of a place in my heart or in my mind. Love is a big one, whether it be a love for random people, my family, or my sweetheart. Faith, whether it be in God or just things that I believe in, has become one of the most important things in my life growing up. Even when things seem bad, somehow I know that things will work out if the effort is exerted. With this comes the realisation that not everyone has the same level of faith as I do. Some give up at the first sign of trouble, while others outlast even me and surprise everyone with their level of commitment. Of course, with this comes the hurt felt when others give up before me. And after that, the realisation that promises aren't meant to be kept.

Nothing is forever.

Aucun commentaire: