Four-day weekend (ahh! MacEwan got a five-dayer!); big plans. Yup...english book review due in history about Madeleine de Vercheres, exams next week in philosophy and linguistics, then a french history paper due the Monday after and an English paper to start as well. So I'm going to be stuck either in the library or at home all weekend, save a few times I get to leave those confines for work (that's Friday; I hate working through the remembrance day ceremonies, but I'm not getting any hours next week..no excuses), for a Liberal meeting (that's going to be interesting, to say the least) and then a staff Christmas party (Saturday)...I don't actually mind all of this (sometimes, sickeningly enough, it's fun for me....nerd!), it just seems so daunting to think about everything I have to get done.Oh!! Then Sunday we have our second game of the season. We won first game on Sunday 9-0, I got a sweet assist; I hope that this game isn't a massacre.
I'm reading this book that I got from the Carrefour called 'Le dossier noir des commandites' and I must say, although this book is written by an ardent seperatist and therefore is a little sketchy at times, it's really interesting to see this whole sponsorship thing from another angle. Disturbing though. Anyways, I'm totally going to go and have a quick nap. Ta!
mercredi, novembre 09, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire