This will be my second night in a row going to bed before ten. That hasn't happened in a few years; I'm just so exhausted, mentally and physically. I even had more than one coffee today, and still fell asleep trying to study...but I'll be damned if I'm too tired to enjoy seeing Harry Potter tomorrow for my birthday! Let's see if I can make it through my morning history class first...
Class was pretty good today, especially philo, but then it's usually pretty good. The guy that makes the random comment was away for a few weeks with pneunomia (sp?)...he's pretty funny. Well, off to bed...when I wake up, I'll be able to drink anywhere in Canada...whoop-di-doo. They should have something else for the 19th b-day, for all of us who don't much care about the drinking...
mercredi, novembre 23, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire