Worked through Remembrance Day, took a moment of silence at 11:00. It saddened me that only our corner of the store took that moment.
I'm not sure right now. I go from being so happy, so comfortable with myself and confident to the point that I actually believe that I deserve someone wonderful, and then all of a sudden I get so wiped out and exhausted that I just don't know how I'm going to get everything done or what I'm going to do. I'm half hoping that this is still those stupid pills messing with me, but I'm also hoping that the accutane isn't still having any kind of effect on me since I haven't taken them for about a week now. It's a little scary, I can tell you. I just feel like I'm tottering. I just don't know.
Time for bed...I'm so tired...
vendredi, novembre 11, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire