dimanche, décembre 18, 2005
First game of the season that we haven't won. Very disappointing...tied it 2-2. We all played terribly, and I got all beaten up again. The big rug burn that I got last game was all scabbed and healing and then this girl tried to take me down and being the big brute that I am, I tackled her(all ball) and ended up getting the kick and tearing off the scab, so I got blood all over my shinpad and my shoes....and of course the EMSA rule is that you can't go back onto the field with an open wound, so it took forever to find the stupid tape and stuff in the first aid bag. Then another chick on the other team tried to board me and I put my hand out to stop myself from falling headfirst into the boards and ended up killing my hand.Wow, that was way more descriptive than I meant for it to be. Aw, my front store manager is so nice; he made up stockings for all of us at work and put a whole bunch of stuff in there, oranges, chocolate and a bottle of wine. I love where I work, it's so much better than Fields. Hmm...last exam tomorrow. Shanny out!
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire