samedi, décembre 10, 2005

Long, long day today. Was only supposed to work 7 hours but ended up having to work about 9 and a half because it was just so fricking busy. Have to go in early tomorrow because I couldn't get all of the paperwork done. Boo on paperwork. I feel like my brain has been sucked dry; everything coming out of my mouth or out of my typing fingers feels like it's been drained of emotion and meaning. Only a week until the end of the madness of trying to balance work and school. Thank goodness. Oh! But there was a sweet high point to my day. My teacher from grades one and two, Mme Stevens, came into the post office! And she recognised me(so sketchy; although I guess I just look taller to her)! She was so happy that I kept going with french. The line was so long though that I couldn't talk to her as long as I woud have wanted to, which was dissapointing, and I thought of all these things that I could've said to her after she left but it made me so happy to see her again. She was definetly my favourite teacher. I'll have to e-mail her... Well, back to the studyage. One more week, right?

Aucun commentaire: