Ok. Pretty great day so far. Second last exam (philosophie) done and over with and had some good chats with people before the exam. Then I went to work to check the schedule, got laughed at (all good-natured of course) for wearing a Martin pin and took the bus home. Then I went to Amarjit Grewal's campaign launch (the Liberal candidate for my riding) and had good fun. Apparently I'm going to be in his next round of brochures.
And! The piece de resistance! Stephane Dion was there! So exciting! Honestly, I was so excited- one of the other board memebers eventually got me to calm down and pulled me over to have a handshake moment with the minister. And then Dion was all like, Enchante! So cool! He is definetly one of my fave political people, and he's a great speaker.
Oh man, Martin is so set on Canadian unity. Totally tore into Duceppe in both of the leaders' debates. Absoluetly amazing. Even my dad was impressed, and he's pretty apathetic as far as politics go.Martin actually turned to Duceppe and started shaking his finger at him, saying that Duceppe wasn't going to break up his country. Amazing passion. And now, to watch a Charlie Brown Christmas.
vendredi, décembre 16, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire