samedi, février 11, 2006
At work today this guy told me that he hoped that I would fall down and break both of my legs. All because I wouldn't give him a parcel that he said belonged to one of his neighbours, having no proof that they actually sent him to collect it while they were on vacation. Please. People steal those delivery notices out of mailboxes all of the time. This is why we require id. So this jackass actually made me cry; I went to the back room for a few minutes and actually cried. But now, all I feel is pity for this poor asshole who either a)has make himself feel big by threatening and intimidating some random female postal worker or b) can't see far enough out of his own asshole to see that it isn't actually the end of the world if he doesn't get that parcel then;I did offer to help by keeping the parcel in the back room until the people get back. I hope it does get sent back. But seriously, that's two people in two days that either Arlene or I are going to get into trouble with Chad (the assistant manager) for having 'poor customer service' when it's the stupid customers that are being unreasonable and rude, and we have to just stand there and take it. I mean, I said "Sir, that was uncalled for." while he walked away and told me to bite him. Grrr. Now I'm mad. Time for bed.
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire