mardi, février 14, 2006

Very random day today. Good for the most part. Hmm..Actually, I think that it was all good. Surprising. Huh. I can't remember when I had a day that was pretty well all good. Had my poli sci midterm this morning that I really wasn't prepared enough for cause I had to work last night, but it turned out okay; the longer long answer question was all about analysing the campaign startegies of two of the federal political parties from last election. Sweet. Almost missed my bus to main campus, but ended up talking to that great guy from last semester's philosophy class and didn't make a fool of myself. Then I ran into Brian in HUB while I was going to get coffee before class. That was awesome and unexpected! I hope he didn't make a wrong turn and ended up being x-rayed on his way out...then back to the Fac, and since my class ended early (awesome class btw) I went to Idywylde and Capilano looking for books for my next research paper and then picked up the munchkin from school...hung around doing homework, then my dad took me driving to try and teach me to drive a standard before the weekend cause they're taking the automatic to Red Deer for a tournament. Well. It started out alright, but then, of course, with me being who I am, I started to overthink it. And then I stalled it (count it) four times trying to do the same turn. Wow. But then I made it home from the industrial area alright and only stalled it once. *mischievious grin* So maybe I can make it to work and back this weekend? Twice maybe? Anyhow, time to die trying to finish all of my schoolwork before reading week...and then I get to work. Every single day except Wednesday. So it's party time on Wednesday! Yaa!

Aucun commentaire: