samedi, février 11, 2006

Hmm..Watching the Portsmith/United game. Good times. Manchester is winning one nil. Ooh, foul. Anyhow. Strangely good week this week. Lol, had a convo with one of my friends about the tragedy that is Star Wars. Ran-dom-ness.

But OMG I went to the Great Big Sea concert on Tuesday, and I am going to marry Sean McCann. He did this little jig up on stage, so awesome. The best concert ever. It was at the Winspear (why? I don't know) and it took the crows a little while to get all warmed up to the point that they would dance with me, but after that it was amazing! They did two a-capella songs, "old Brown's Daughter" and "Rant and Roar", which was awesome cause only about half of the crowd knew the songs (I was so proud that I knew the words to every single song!) (wow! Amazing goal! From way the hell out in front of the box!)

Well, two papers due next week, a midterm on Tuesday and I'm working four days out of seven. But the government did just give me a thousand dollars for being me. Thank you, thank you. er, well, actually, everyone who is at the Fac pretty well got one. Well, time for work. (ahh! another goal! 3-0 manchester!)

Aucun commentaire: