samedi, juin 24, 2006

Hmm. I'm exhausted. Was supposed to go out with some peeps from work tonight but my allergies are deadly so I decided to stay home and sleep instead. Am working on that as I type. Too tired for full sentences. Poland is out. Sad. They did finally won a game AND they managed to score two goals too, all in the same game (last game, against Costa Rica)! I feel so sad now though, wearing all of my Polska stuff around when everyone knows that they're out. Ah well. Like one of the regulars told me, 'Wear it with pride anyways!' He's awesome. Used to play soccer. Sweetness.

Kind of a disappointing week; I have a feeling that it's going to be a long, dry summer. Kind of thought I had something going with the clearance guy at work, but apparently he's into some girl that he knows from high school or something, and she keeps toying with him, so he keeps bringing her up when we talk. Stabbity stab. I hate that. Why do guys flirt with girls when they have no intention of actually persuing said girl? Dumb and hurtful. I just spent almost 1 300$ on books and tuition for the two courses that I'm taking during the summer. Yet another dumb factor.

Time for sleep.

Aucun commentaire: