jeudi, juin 01, 2006

Just got back from a soccer game and man am I pissed. I don't know if anyone has seen me play before, but when people start getting on my case and yelling at me it screws me up and pisses me off. If I had one player, it was the wrong one and I should move over to the next. Few minutes later, what the hell are you doing? Get on (number that I had previously). Fuck. Worry about your own check and let me worry about mine. When you have a perfect fucking game, then maybe I'll listen to what you have to say. For some reason I think that the coach might have a better grasp at what is going on in the game, so maybe we should all listen to him? Apparently not. Grr. Well, Dennis left me on the entire second half and all but three minutes of the first even though he had a sub for me, so maybe I did alright? My parents said that I had a great game, but they're the parents, but then again, my mom doesn't exactly give compliments lightly. I'm just so frustrated. I mean, I had my check,I worked my butt off, my man wasn't the one who scored, so what the hell? Grr. The one thing that I can't stand is that when I get super mad or frustrated I start to cry; thank goodness it didn't hit untill after the game but I think that a couple of the players might've seen when I was walking to my car. Now I prolly look like such a sissy pants.

Anyhow. Starting work in the front store, apparently someone told Chad(assistant manager type guy) that I wanted to work in the front store or that I was looking for more hours (I figure it was probably the owner) so yes. Sweet deal. I actually work a couple of daytime shifts and in the first two weeks of June I have about eighty hours instead of the forty or so I was getting (including time in the post office). Start training on Sunday evening, which I'm a bit nervous for, because I always feel slightly dumb when I don't know how to do something, although I know that I shouldn't, because I've never actually worked on that kind of a till before...ah well. I mean, they have tons of people working front store in these stores all over,so it has to get easier with time, right? Hmm..my nose is sunburned. I'm going to have a sweet-ass tan from this game, if nothing else.

I'm completely looking forward to the weekend; meetings on Saturday and Sunday, and then that shindig at Erika's on Saturday night, should be awesome fun! Oh. Man. I actually sold some Liberal party memberships....to my sister and my brother. Man! Sold a Liberal membership to the guy who's always complaining about the Liberals and the one who actually voted Conservative in the last election. Hilarious. Although I suspect that he's just trying to do me a favour and nothing more. Ah well. I'll takes what I can gets. I have to find a present the sister who's abroad this weekend too, cause it's the last weekend I have off for awhile. Hmm...I can't think of anything else worth mentioning...

Oh! Saw Peter Pan at the Citadel on Sunday night. It was pretty good, but not as great as I was expecting. He didn't do the classic Peter Pan hands on the hips move once in the entire show! The croc, on the other hand, definitely my fave character in all interpretations of Peter Pan, was awesome! Always makes me giggle.

Well, I think that I've calmed down enough to wash off all of this dirt and bug spray. I have mosquito bites like you wouldn't believe. Tah!

Aucun commentaire: