So. Update?
-I have deadly allergies and have had a killer migraine almost every single day for about a month; dreading having to go to the doctor about it after finals but know that I will be forced to go.
-School is there, most of my classes doing pretty well, one I know that I'm failing/have failed.
-Working way to much, but tonight I don't have to go in until a quarter after six which is good because that'll give me some more time to work on my Polish presentation, but bad because I'll miss seeing him cause he's off at 5:30 (course, I was in such a grump Monday (I had a migraine, allergies and my period and could only alleviate the symptoms for one cause otherwise, it's just too many drugs) that I may have just shot myself in the foot (yet again) and proven to myself (how many times has that been now?) that I suck and am going to die alone and eventually will be eaten by wild animals. ) So what else is new?
-Lots of random Liberal events, half of which I couldn't participate in but this weekend in our nomination meeting, so I'm looking forward to that (except for the ballot counting,which is always a little long)
- Oh yeah, and my boss is apparently thinking of looking for a new job/thinking of going back to school, as is the other full-timer, so depending on what actually transpires I might be on the hunt again. Drat.
I just realised that that was all negative stuff. Something positive...I gave up watching tv for Lent and now my marks have improved and I've redeveloped my interest in reading. That's positive, right?
Back to moja prezyntacja.
mercredi, mars 28, 2007
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire