mardi, janvier 20, 2004

I'm a rover

Sometimes I just look at myself and shake my head. Why do you do the things that you do, Shannon? Ah well. Today was alright, finally finished french sonnet stuff (did I mention that I hate writing poetry, especially in French?) Math was good, mainly cause we were doing stuff that I learned in CALM already, personal finance stuff. Stupid kids after school running around in the hallway while I was trying to study, screaming until Larry told them to bugger off, thank goodness. Scared about diploma. I know that I'm almost certain that I'll have to take the course over again, therefore I will also have to take the diploma again anyhow, but it still scares me. I am such a loser. Waited for an hour online to talk to someone, hoping that miraculously they'll get my thought waves and show up and I'll finally get to talk to them again, but now I have to go and sleep, so I guess it was all for nothing. Can't believe that I actually did that. Guess that's dedication for ya. Good luck on exams everyone, especially to those writing Chem tomorrow and Bio on Thursday! Ciao!

Aucun commentaire: