
Your sign of frustration is....Ignoring! Instead
of dealing with problems, you ignore them.
Your theory to problems, is that if I pretend
they are not there, they'll disappear.
Sometimes this method can work, but most of the
time it doesn't. For a variety sometime, try
using one of the other methods, which are
discussed in this quiz. It might feel good!
What sign of frustration are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Odd. I thought that I was more of a yelling type frustrated person. Ah well, can't have everything I suppose. Mind you, I do avoid my problems. Like. The. Plague. I should really work on that. Maybe then I wouldn't have so many troubles. Something to think about anyways.

you are the cute but psycho happy bunny. You
adorable, but a little out there. It's alright,
you might not have it all, but there are worse
which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Today was a sucky day. Sucky bio test, which, although some people don't seem to believe that I did poorly on, I actually did. Wow, Shannon actually did badly on something. Call the press. News flash, I do poorly on many things. I just choose not to share them with everyone. For some strange reason. That and I feel like typing sentence fragments. Why the hell not? Thought that everything was going alright with David, turns out everything is back to how it was before Christmas break. That just makes me so happy. I honestly think that it's something at school, that and my attitude. Bah. I mean, we had a pretty good two weeks, relationship wise, and then we get back to school and three days after coming back, things are horrid again. We can't seem to just open up and be honest with each other, and I can't believe how I'm treating him. It's like I subconsciously blame him for not being able to talk to him or spend time with him at school. I mean, we agreed, both of us, that this would be for the best. So what the hell is going on? I think that a big problem is that we're both kind of stressed, especially him, and we are both lacking in sleep, again, especially David. I really want to figure this thing out. I need to have a stable relationship again. This is eating me up inside like you wouldn't believe. Well, this has made me feel a little better, listening to more Great Big Sea at top volume and studying will probably take care of a bit more, for some reason. I love Great Big Sea. Their music is so great. Funny how I didn't really notice until I got a couple of their CDs for Christmas. Ah well. Tah, all.
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire