Grr. Second time that I've showed up for my french class, only to walk out twenty minutes later because the prof hasn't shown up. Today there were only three other people waiting with me, how did everyone else but us know that the class was cancelled? Could be cause on beartracks they still have 'TBA' as the instructor for the course. They're supposed to e-mail us when a class is cancelled, but when I got home and checked it, there was nothing. Makes me SO MAD. My last class before that ended at 1:30, and I could have gone home and studied instead of going to the Rutherford and studying, it would've been more productive. Plus they cancelled one of the courses that I NEED FOR MY DEGREE. Augh!!
Who needs 'higher education' anyhow??!!
lundi, septembre 12, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire