mercredi, septembre 28, 2005

Ahaha! Came home from the doctor's and found the two last seasons of the Gilmore Girls that I ordered in the mailbox! Aha! So excited! Watched two episodes and am watching a third, trying to have a little bit of willpower and not watch a fourth tonight. Oh, and there's a new Great Big Sea album out on the 11th, it's supposed to be all traditional Newfoundland (Newfoundlandic?) songs, really excited about that cause those ones are always great. School was pretty good, got to drive to school and thankfully there was a box of kleenex in the compartment between the seats cause my sister got me sick...again. Second cold in a month, but the guy who got me sick the first time is still coughing, finally got him to go to the doctors'. That's okay, cause I had practise last night and my coach only made us do one set of stairs...course, there are like seven different kinds of stairs to do and there are like three flights of stairs to do cause we start in the basement of the school...but it was good. Love soccer, can't wait for the pre season tournament. Well, now I'm just procrastinating, which I really can't do cause we have another seminar tomorrow, and last seminar I didn't know my stuff cold, can't embarrass myself! Especially not in this class....oookie. I'm finished now...except for this feeling in the pit of my stomach...what is that? What gives it the right to be there? Anyhow, i'm through being strange.

Aucun commentaire: