samedi, septembre 10, 2005

Sitting, typing my notes with Komeda blaring on my stereo. I was supposed to go down to Red Deer for the young liberals' biennial, but ended up sick instead, it sure is fun working with a fever. Lol, cranked up the heat in the back room and kept running back there when there weren't any customers to try and warm up. I tells ya, this is the second time I've had a stupid chest cold and last time I came out of it lighter and with a demeted laugh, I hope that this one ends on a better note.

So instead of going to that meeting I got to sleep until one, totally slept off my fever and am now alternating between yawning and typing my notes from the week. Learned some really neat things. Like the reason that the french were trying to convert the natives in Canada to catholicism was to get in the pope's good books, because he divided the territory between Portugal and Spain and forbade anyone else to set foot on the land. Interesting, no? *grins* I'm such a history nerd. Love it. Still feeling a little weak from whatever I got; that is the last time I eat from the communal jelly bean bowl in the staff room, I swear.

Hope that everyone had a good first week of school, or just a great week in general!

Aucun commentaire: