I had my first soccer practise of the season yesterday, good times. I think that Dennis must've been scouting all summer long, cause there are about 6 or 7 new players. About 5 of them are younger than my sister, one of the goes to Picard (remember Brandon? She's his younger sister.) So yes. We shall see what transpires. They need a little work, but don't we all?
I'm excited for the indoor season. We already have a tournament on the weekend of the 14th. Best thing about that practise was that it pulled me out of this ridiculous slump I've been in lately. Why ridiculous? Because the things that I'm in a slump about are pretty well out of my control, and it has taken me way too long to realise it. All I can do right now is live my life as I see fit, and get some desperatly needed sleep (I fell asleep while I was studying; how pathetic is that?!) Hope that no one is being devoured by stress.
mercredi, septembre 21, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire