So I have a history paper due on Thursday, so here's Shannon in 20 lines or less...
-My hair is sweet (I cut and dyed it)
-I have way too much schoolwork (seriously, it's a deluge here; I was supposed to be at a halloween party tonight, but my profs all conspired to screw with my plans)
-I'm applying for financial aid to go and study in France for a year at the Universite Catholique de Lille, and the costs are astronomical even with this award, but I don't want money to be the reason that I don't go
-Haven't been working much, just weekends
-Made some friends at school (including this guy from my elementary school) philosophy is the most fun class, I love it (course, it doesn't hurt that there's this really awesome guy in that class from Quebec... ;) )
-Medication definitely on the crapshoot side of things
-I finally broke through my mental block with an all-nighter, trying to finish my English essay
-Soccer is great, we have our first game in November
-Finally, I'm turning 19 on the 24th, so I could potentially go and drink anywhere in Canada if I felt so inclined...yay.
Hope everyone is doing awesome, and that you all rot your teeth with Halloween candy...I know that I will.
samedi, octobre 29, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire