samedi, octobre 01, 2005

Weird day. My grade six science teacher, whom I haven't seen since grade six and never particularily liked, showed up at my work and actually recognised me and told me that I haven't changed. So busy at work today, didn't even get a break and had to stay a half hour after close to finish up all the things I had to get done. One of my skims was over five grand. So crazy. Plus I was freaking out becaue the clearance guy was almost an hour late, and the depot is closed on the weekends so I had no one to call. Aha, c'est du jargon ca! Too many people for a rainy Saturday, but Christmas time is here in the post office! People sending to some countries have to have their stuff in by mid-October to have it there by Christmas. Crazy. Anyways, now I'm working on my dissertation for my history class. I had the craziest dream last night that I had found a perfect book on the Boxer Rebellion and I was so happy. Too much homework, that's what I say. Got to get to bed early, have to go and do the blood thing tomorrow morning, bright and early (eight in the morning, how awful). Hope everyone else is keeping up with their work and is healthier than I am :P.

Aucun commentaire: