lundi, mars 06, 2006

Bad day. Got to school on time, to my surprise, and my history paper was moved back a week, which is good, but then in English my prof asked if I could come and see her later to talk about my paper, which i did. She said that she 'just wanted to make sure' that the ideas in my essay were my own. I can't believe that I was accused of plagiarism. I honestly just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I've been wandering around here, holding back tears, for about an hour and debating whether or not I'm going to be okay to go to french. I don't think that I can handle it, but I've already missed two classes this term. Plus I have to work tonight, instead of going to an exhibition game. I'm so stressed out. Maybe I just need some sleep?

Aucun commentaire: