I can always tell when I'm either stressed out about something; my appetite virtually disappears. Like now, I had one of those bar things for breakfast, a pizza thing for lunch and a bag of peas, which was like four hours ago, and I'm not the least bit hungry. My sister calls me a lightweight and can easily lift me, except when I get all kung fu and get her in a headlock. Which, by the way, is good fun.
I actually had a pretty great day today. I got my sciences po midterm back, and ended up with an A-, which apparently is sweet because this guy is a hard marker. My french teacher said that I did really well on my dictee (it was the 'semaine de la francophonie' so as one of the activities, they rounded up all of the first year french students and had us write a dictee), which was pretty swell because I haven't been doing too well on my french this year. It's actually the thing that most consistently hurts my marks on essays and exams. Oh yeah, and i had a ton of coffee today too, which always makes me happy. Lotsa 'Cookies by George' coffee, which, by the way, is super greatly strong. I'm on my way down from my caffeine high though, which is not great, but not altogether awful. Still a slight buzz. Hmm. Gilmore Girls in fifteen. Sweet.
mardi, mars 21, 2006
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire