mercredi, mars 15, 2006

I can always tell what kind of a mood I'm in by how tall I feel. Strange. Today I felt small and detached from everyone. Kind of floaty. Talked a bunch with people. J'ai raté mon examen de français. Then I talked to Sébastien and I was really distant, I think that he noticed and I feel bad cause I hate when I don't connect with people when I talk to them, I'll have to track him down tomorrow and explain. I didn't tell him about my exam cause I was feeling dumb. He's a good guy, I know that he'll understand. We always talk on MWF after I have french, cause my locker is right by his last class, and then we take the bus together from main campus on tuesdays and thursdays if I have to go to work after class. He started talking about exams and school and I went on this rant about how I'm worried about my french final and how my french prof takes off three points per mistake instead of one like other profs. It wasn't my finest moment to say the least. I'm really nervous about tonight. First playdown game for provincials. It's not the good nervous that I get before all of my other games, more like a sickly nervousness. We shall see what transpires.

Aucun commentaire: