lundi, avril 10, 2006

Grr. I'm in a bad mood. I was so happy this morning; got to wear capris, nice weather, got an A on my history paper. Sweetness. Stupid french. Grr. They have this thing for my course where we go to the computer lab and the monitrices from the CCOE (centre de communication orale et ecrite) come and correct these activities we do online; we have to do each activity a certain number of times without any mistakes. I guess I'm just really tired or something because for some reason my incompetence really frustrated me today. Grr. Days like this I don't want any human contact, and of course, days like this my entire freaking family is always home. Then tomorrow I have to talk about the LPCA convention in sc po because my prof saw me there. That'll be fun; I can put in a plug for Stephane Dion (I've decided to support his leadership attempt). Dion is sooo much better than Iggy! (just jokes; may the best man win!)

The day has to get better, right?

Aucun commentaire: