mercredi, avril 26, 2006
I am so sick. Like, honestly. My head feels like it's going to explode. Thank God my exams are over. I had two today and was supposed to go to a Kennedy youth meeting thing but I was feeling so crappy that I decided to skip it and come home, and my parents are like, you look terrible. Wow. So anyhow. My exams today were okay; my first one (histoire du monde depuis 1900) was harder than I expected but then my World War Two exam was much easier than I expected. Forty multiple choice and then a section where we had to pick ten terms out of fifteen to identify and describe it's significance in WWII. Stuff like 'apeasement', 'Pearl Harbor', 'Blitzkrieg'. Sweet. But yeah. Time for bed, maybe I can get my head to stop pounding before I go to work tomorrow. Baah. Loving the freedom!
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire