dimanche, avril 09, 2006

Whoa. Awesome weekend. LPCA conventions rule!!! Saw my poli sci teach yesterday at the tribut to old annie, which was supremely random because he unknowingly sat next to me, then talked with him tonight and apparently he wants to run for something eventually. Have to get up early to go and vote for George because he's special! I took a cab home because i couln'dt walk straight and I was going to take the bus but the pedways are closed! and then I took a cab, and then we were in my crescent and my dad pulls up in his cop car! it was so weird. and then the next door neighbours were having a thing and they saw me going through the side door in my suit and gave me a strange look cause they saw me talking to the cop and the guy said hello, which was weird because he's never said hello before. Lots of networking this weekend, Gerard Kennedy is bloddy fantastic. going to be an international country and we're going to abolish poverty!!!!!! Stephane dion is too shy to be leader. Michael Ignatieff won't admit to russian aristocracy and I was almost named women's commision vice president but I looked down when she was going to nominate me. Safe! I have to get up early. I'm not soused. I'm merely enjoyed a few drinks with some liberal and AYL people. It was actually sweet.Good times for all, no way am I going to be shy!! Time to sleep, but when I close my eyes the world spins. Maybe eating? Bye!!!

Aucun commentaire: