lundi, avril 17, 2006
Hmm. A lot of randomness going down lately. But good news; I got pretty soccer cleats! Adidas, white with blue/grey stripes. They were only seventy dollars, which is always good in my books. Good Easter weekend, lots of working, a bit of studying. And, of course, the magical soccer cleats. Which, evidentally, will be tested out tomorrow night at soccer practise. Sounds sweet. Well, time to find something to eat before I have to drive to work. My parents took pity on me because of the crappy holiday bus schedule and let me have the car tonight for work. So I (naturally) have time to grab a timmies' coffee on the way oh! I finally won! Those stupid roll up the rim to win things, I finally won a free coffee! My dad keeps winning that on the coffees that he gets for free for being a cop and he keeps giving them to me, and I finally won one. Anyhow. I'm hungry, hope that everyone had a fantastic Easter and that everyone has a good go at their exams. Ta.
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire