I know, I know. Too many posts in too short an amount of time. I just have all of these weird thoughts swirling around in my head and I keep trying to shut off my brain. I keep having really weird dreams too. In most of these weird dreams, I'm at work. They're all strange like that, and most of the time the people who are there aren't people who actually work with me. Maybe I just need more sleep? And maybe to actually find a second job so that I can stop stressing out about it. That's probably more to the point. Haha, we finally rented Pride and Prejudice, the one that Colin Firth apparently became renowned for. Seriously, the funniest books ever are the Bridget Jones books. Ignore what you think about the movies, cause the books are supremely superior. And hilarious. And they keep mentioning Colin Firth diving into a lake with a white shirt in Pride and Prejudice.
Time for bed.
dimanche, mai 07, 2006
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire